- ULTIMATE PROTECTION: CE certified for motorcyclist/bicyclist limb protector (CE EN 1621-1: 2012).
- PHENOMENAL IMPACT PROTECTION: body-mapped, impact-absorbing rpt pads protect from impact at the hips and tailbone.
- COMFORT AND BREATHABILITY: moisture-wicking, UPF 50+ compression fabric keeps wearer dry and comfortable.
- PERFECT FIT: multi-panel design for superior fit + Built-in 4+ Hour chamois.
- SECURE FIT: low-profile, second-skin fit with Thigh gripper elastic that prevents shorts from riding up.
If you’re going to wear liner shorts while you mountain bike, you may as well get something that shields you from bumps and bruises if you fall. With the G-Form Elite Bike Liner, you’re protected with high-grade hip pads that are certified to motorcycle level impacts. These proprietary RPT hip pads are lightweight and flexible so they won’t interfere with pedaling, but will harden upon impact to keep you protected during a crash. The Elite Bike Liners are made of a breathable moisture-wicking fabric that keeps you cool and dry when you’re working up a sweat, and features G-Form’s 4+ hour chamois for chafe-free comfort in the saddle. Elastic leg grippers keep the shorts from riding up during long days on the bike, and there’s even a side pocket for storing essentials during the ride.