- Dense-knit 4-way elastic fabric & 4-Needles Flat-seams: 51% polyamide/ 28% polyester/ 21% spandex
- Slim Fit: provides better muscle control and reduces drag coefficient. Please refer to the sizing chart on the last image
- Quick-drying, antibacterial and self wicking with extremely breathable membranes on the back knees. The sweat of the lower back area is conducted through the R-AirMesh System to the tailbone for evaporation.
- T25 elasticized compression gripper to keep hem in place. YKK ankle zippers for easy off and on. Reflective patches on the thigh and ankle for low-light visibility. Tailor-made 3cm wide waist band for comfortable fit yet no scars.
- Like many high-end chamois, RIPAD-045 pads for women are made with variable thickness. The steps and ridges face away from your body so that your sensitive undercarriage interfaces with a smooth surface.
- Suitable for 50s-80s Fahrenheit (10°C-32°C)
The Women’s STEED-VA Pro Cycling Tight
Designed specifically for ladies, the fabric selection allows the best levels of fit but also gives the rider protection from wind and moisture. In addition to being a great fitting ladies’ tight the seat insert has been carefully chosen to match the needs of a discerning customer, these tights are completely ladies’ specific.
New and unused merchandise may be returned or exchanged with the original tags attached up to 365 days from the date of purchase for a full refund. Go to the “Return order” page of your Amazon account for refund in 30 days; Contact us through Amazon internal mail or Facebook for refund in 365 days after Amazon close the return option.
The beginnings of RION started in 1995 when Mr. RION created RION SPORTS, LTD to provide north American and European cyclists with the highest quality bicycle equipment. RION, specialized in professional sportswear like cycling wear, running wear, soccer uniform, basketball set and outdoor jackets, keeps developing international markets and finally win long-term cooperation relationship with customers all over the world.
RION Cycling is aimed at professional riders or cyclists and trying to integrate the best resources of this field by adopting the professional production equipment such as ROLAND printer, KIIAN ink and fabric from Carvico, SITIP, MITI, LYCRA, etc. Passion is the fuel that propelled RION to international success.
Celebrating its 20th anniversary in 2015, RION continued to look forward and had relocated into a brand new factory and facility in China creating even more synergies for all phases of production. RION had evolved from a catalog sales company into one that utilized multiple sales channels, online, and through partners like Amazon or others.